Happy Birthday Victory.
Celebrate with me by knowing 15 more things about me:
1. I am the 7th child of 9 children.
2. When I was younger I used to run away from my shadow.
3. I love the old way of using pen and paper to write instead of using my gadget.
4. Call me weird, my CHICKEN can’t be eaten without it being FRIED or ROASTED.
5. Garri (Cassava Flakes) which is not accompanied with milk and groundnut will be traded for cornflakes.
6. I watched only two episodes of GAME OF THRONES and haven’t gone back to it since then.
7. When chatting each of my words are spelt in full. Racking my brain trying to understand words that are shortened when chatting, I prefer each words being typed in full.
8. I don’t like people chewing load especially when chewing gum.
9. In my free time, I like to watch Vlogs or Movies.
10. Biscuit Flavors: Crackers and Chocolate. No to milk and Strawberry.
11. I am a fast athlete (100 meters race and 4 by 400 meters relay).
12. As long as I am tired, stressed and need rest, be it Bank or Bus anywhere. I will take a nap.
13. I eat a lot but it doesn’t show.
14. I TALK OUT LOUD TO MYSELF A LOT AND NO, IT IS NOT SCHIZOPHRENIA BUT I CALL IT SELF TALK.
Are we alike in anyway? Do let me know by leaving a comment below.
I am truly grateful for all your love and support on this blog. Thank YOU!! all so much.
WHAT I AM WEARING:
STRAW BAG- Lekki Arts & Craft Market.