Its never too late to say Happy New Year. I can’t believe it has been almost two years since I started this blog!, April 2018 and my blogging knowledge was what Russians call “Malinki” meaning little.
There has been several happy and some sad moments so far. Thinking of starting this blog, the idea was to post people’s pictures and write interesting things about it because I wasn’t self-confident enough to think I had the potential to write blogs of myself, but one thing that came to realization as I began this journey is I noticed I was improving fruitfully that I made a portfolio folder on my laptop, this is Big!.
This is the part where I say, I have the right friends. I spoke with my friend, we had lots of meetings ,questions were asked and answered before I finally decided it was going to be my own content, my own style. Good friends see what you don’t see about yourself.
These are the things I have learnt so far:
1. What is your “why?” : this keeps you going when there is no drive.
2. Don’t underestimate yourself, do your research keep on researching on things you don’t know, try new things.
3. To value You, I mean You spending time to read this .
4. Exposure: Meeting people out there, blogging opened doors for modelling in school
5. I’ve learned to be more confident in myself, balance and organize better which led to owning a business in school. You get things done on time.
6. The need for stamina: To endure in times when there are no results, to be positive even when the circumstances aren’t.
7. To be bold to say No this is what I charge.
8.Bad habit: My nail eating decreased.
9. There is nothing wrong in asking and you learn to do things yourself an example is editing pictures. Also to accept corrections.
10. The need to sell yourself, nobody owes you anything: A way to do that is finding ways to spread your content, if you don’t have a photographer reach out to them, negotiate, come to a common ground.
There are people who are doing what you do, some days the mind tries to play with you but you are in charge, be intentional. There is so much more I am yet to learn. With time, little by little you get better, you get ideas, the way things work.
Thank you for stopping by.
Location: White Rock , Simferopol, Crimea.
Random Store Hat