In the season of love and having dinner dates, what outfit comes to your mind?
When I was younger, up until now I have been told the perfect date outfit is a Dress for ladies and a Complete Suit for men. I thought of how that Notion came about, why that was so and still haven’t found an answer. But now I am broadening my horizons, I am aware you can put on whatever you feel comfortable in, be it a trouser or even a skirt and Top. With that awareness I went ahead to wear what I felt like wearing and brought down the notion that stated “You need a dress or a complete suit for a date”. Well, as you can see we made different outfits and this was the lovely result .
KEEP IN MIND
-Dress your best and wear convenient shoes ; don’t wear 6 inches heels you are not used to, to impress him.
– No dramatic makeup; look elegant ,do your usual makeup.
– Take extra money.
– What’s in your bag; take lip stick, powder and other necessary things to touch up your makeup.
– Be yourself as much as possible.
– Make sure you have a memorable night.
– Wear something you are convenient with.
– Get a fresh hair cut.
– “DON’T FORGET YOUR WALLET”
– Be yourself.
– Take care of her, make her night lovely.
If you’re not a dress person, see this as a comfy idea on what to wear for Valentine’s Day.
For singles, you are never left behind. You can go out alone or with your friends,group-mates , roommate. HERE are outfit ideas for Valentine’s day outing with your girlfriends by Lade Ibikunle.
I have being following a tradition I made which is to always get a Valentine’s Day gift for myself .
Do you guys have any? Do let me know, I’d like to read them!!
No dress? No problem! By Kelsey Borresen