HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG!
Wow! it’s a year already!! I remember when I decided to start and the questions I asked myself “will I be able to manage it with school? Will people like my content? Will I run out of content” and so many more. Truly I can say I have done well for myself and for you guys.
As part of my celebration, I requested questions on my social media platforms and here are the amazing questions I received. I decided to divide the post into two parts. Do Enjoy! and thanks for your questions.
- What inspired/motivated you/why did you to start fashion blogging?
@kinkunmii & @zaynaro
It was something I saw myself becoming good at, and “why not just try and see where it takes me ?“ was the question I asked myself . It took me a year there about to decide and the pros were more than the cons and yes! I got a sign.
- How do you stay inspired and creative?
I remind myself how far I have come and use that as a boost. Also get inspired from the growth of those that inspire me.
- How do you merge Medicine and blogging?
I plan and divide the work between days, I don’t say; ”oh the weekend is for blog content”, When an outfit & content pops up in my head I write it down in my phone.
- Describe your style?
Experimental, Retro, Free & Frugal.
- How long does it takes to write a blog post?
@ Dami George
At most 4 hours in total, including editing and uploading pictures.
- What have you learnt and grateful for about blogging?
I am grateful for the people I have met, approached and the steps I have taken to achieve some contents. Don’t be afraid of yourself, what you can do and learn from others.
- Do you make money with blogging?
Not yet, but I do through modeling.
- How did you start thrifting, I mean how did you come about hints and rules?
I would say practice. I kept going, noticed rules and changes in most shopping.
- How do you find contents?
From the outfit, reading other blogs, YouTube or what’s currently going on, anything actually.
- How do you manage money when blogging, like shopping and not repeating clothes?
Ohh no, I am human I do repeat, I am just careful of how I wear my clothes and try not to over wear especially if it’s my favorite. I shoot in bulk and use pictures taken by photographers for free.
- As a blogger do you retreat yourself from what you post (blogger material).
To be honest sometimes, but at the same time I try as much as possible to be myself.
- Why is your feed not like most bloggers focused on aesthetics like posting your picture in between quotes or posting flowers in-between two of one’s picture? Hope you understand what I mean?
Oh yes I do understand. I don’t follow that rule, I just post what I want to post.
- How did you find your style (vintage\retro) ?
Hmm, i noticed I was confident in the way I dressed and stuck with it. It became a therapy for me.
- Favorite fashion bloggers?
- What Apps do you use for photo editing ?
I mostly use Lightroom, Ultralight and Instagram.
- Why do you like cats?
I grew up liking them plus they are adorable.
- Do you get embarrassed taking pictures outside?
Oh my goodness, at the beginning Yes!, but now No!!!.
- You have a good skin, what’s your skincare routine?
I really don’t have a special cream or oil I use. oh yeah! I don’t wear makeup everyday.
- Bad or nice guys?
Haha nice guys with a little spice of badness.
- NO question, your hair is just peng and you are such a beauty?
*blushing, thank you.
- Do you ever compare or feel less of yourself or less motivated, if yes what do you do?
Looking at what they (the bloggers I follow) have achieved and where they have gotten to I occasionally do compare, feel less of myself and less motivated but you know what I will get there.When it comes to Instagram, I use the ACTIVITY TIME to be aware of how long I spend on it and when I find myself comparing I delete the app for some days or a week.
I WANT TO SAY A SPECIAL THANK YOU, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ALWAYS TAKING TIME TO READ, COMMENT, SHARE.