Tomorrow is my birthday YEEEI !!!
When I was looking for what to wear for last year’s birthday, I wanted something I could wear over and over again not just once. I went ahead to get this Jumpsuit knowing fully well I could wear a Shirt , T-shirt inside or on it or better still throw a Sweater on it for the cold seasons like this fall.
If you have been here since I started blogging you would know I love Retro/ Vintage. Last year I celebrated my birthday and the theme was Retro\Vintage. Here are some photos from the birthday party.
For my birthday weekend I will be sharing 30 things about me meaning 15 today and 15 tomorrow.I have planned this for a month or 2 by consciously talking notes about myself.
Here it is, 15 things about me:
1. I love Cats
2. When it comes to books I prefer Inspirational , motivational, self-help books than novels
3 Best Families: The Beckham’s Family, Will Smith’s Family and The Carter Family (Jay -Z & Beyonce) .
Best Actors: Michieal Huisman and Sam Caflain.
4. I squeeze the tube of my toothpaste from the bottom not the middle.
5 .My family makes a football team without substitutes.
6. There is a special place in my heart for the British and would love to visit the UK someday.
7. When you come visiting I like to wear your shoes or slippers instead of mine.
8. When I give gifts 90% of the time I add a letter to it.
9. I sleep with eye mask and lights Switched On.
10. American Seasonal movies just takes too long which I am not a fan of Plus they never finish that’s one of the reasons I watch Korean movies or series apart from their Fashion .
11. Favorite Colors: Mustard, Black, Red, Brown and Grey. (Pink is too girly for me )
12. In days I don’t feel blissful and don’t want to talk to someone I put down my thoughts and words in my journal. I have Journals and love them because I can always go back to read them.
13. Food: are taken warm not hot, my cereals are not chewed Crunchy, I soak it for 30 seconds – 1 minute and I julp my bottle of water or drinks.
14. I don’t like disarranged places.
15. Ten, Eight, Five missed calls Nah Nah. Two missed calls will do.
Do stop by tomorrow if you want to know more about me.
WHAT I AM WEARING:
CULOTTE JUMPSUIT– LOST INK .
BACKPACK- Random Store.
Tah Victory ,how would have a special placefor the Brits, those who colonized and stole everything from us including the diginity of our great grand parents over centuries, it is well sha
Any ways you did great ,congratulations
Happy birthday victory.
Thank you Dr Praise
Leave a Reply