Happy new month everyone. September my birth month.
In my previous post I said I would achieve my goals of leaving my comfort zone by doing things this summer and guess what I did!!! scroll down to see them .
1) 5th Of July 2018
I embarked on my first summer 2018 travel to AquaPark Vodny Mir (Water World) located on the Black Sea Coast in South-eastern part of Sudak’s bay, Crimea State, Russia. I wore my favorite swimwear and had a great time sliding with my friends.
2) 26th Of July 2018
Second summer 2018 travel to The Vorontsov Palace Alupka, Crimea State Russia. I was astound at the castles which reminded me of Game Of Thrones. The Vorontsov Palace is an historic Palace with Castles, Mountains and Gardens.
T-SHIRT – House
SHADES- little _shops_crimea
TASSELS- Random Store
WRIST WATCH- Random Store.
3) 2nd of August 2018
Third summer 2018 travel to Moorish Revival Palace Dulber. According to google it’s The Palace Of Grand Duke Peter Nicolaievich of Russia known as Dulber ( Dulber is Crimean Tatar for “Beautiful”originally from Persian, Del-ber “heart-stealing”, “beloved beautiful “).
TROUSER- Lc Waikiki
THINGS I LEARNT:
1. Set goals before summer write down things you want to do or places you want to go to and you will find yourself doing most of them.Do this so you won’t ask yourself what you used your summer for.
2. Don’t totally forget about school: if you find yourself forgetting basic things, google it at that point or ask someone close by.
3. Read a book during summer, not necessarily school book, but books that can help your mind.
4. Be patient with friends and stick out for them.
5. This life is between you and God.
6. Enjoy moments: don’t be on your phone 24/7 enjoy conversations with people. I am still learning this.
7. Listen Listen Listen: when in a conversation with someone listen closely and verify what you learnt or been corrected on.
I have a big news on my Instagram, do check it .
Adventure is beautiful. When you write down plans for summer, books included and keep an open mind to be patient with friend and listen to learn, you’ll definitely learn a lot. Happy to know we share a lot in common. Nice shots there…
oh great!!. Thank you.
Leave a Reply